Repairs & Breakdowns
In addition to the installation, upgrade and maintenance work that we carry out, we also offer a first-class repair and breakdown service.
Our team of fully qualified Gas Service Engineers are available to attend all manner of heating and process failures at any time, day or night. An example of the reasons we are called out would be:
- Boiler failure – heating and hot water
- Steam boiler failure
- Process oven burner fault
- Workshop heating not working – radiant tubes, air heaters and plaques
- Pump failure
- Pressurisation unit failures
- Controls issues – BMS, valves, sensors…
Our mechanical team are also available for reactive repairs and breakdowns and regularly attend jobs at short notice to carry out some of the following:
- Repair of burst/damaged/corroded heating pipework – schools, prisons, offices…
- Repair and replacement of steam pipework and components
- Emergency welding to all types of boilers, particularly steam boilers
- General heating issues – lack of heat, poor circulation, air in system…
Should you have any issues relating to your heating and/or process systems, please do not hesitate to contact us.