Burner and Boiler Maintenance
Having your boiler/burner serviced regularly is essential to ensure that it is operating safely and running efficiently.
While some may avoid the smaller expense of getting their boiler/burner serviced, in the long term, a boiler service will help lower your energy bills and spot a potential fault before it happens, saving you from a boiler breakdown and larger repair bill.
James Ramsay offer comprehensive planned preventative maintenance and servicing and we have expertise in all types of systems including:
· Atmospheric Gas Boilers and Heating Plant
· Gas Fired Warm Air Heaters – Suspended or Floor Standing
· Gas Fired Radiant Tube Heaters
· Gas Fired Plaque Heaters
· Water Heaters (Gas and Oil Firing)
· Forced Draught Burners (Gas and Oil Firing)
· Large Industrial Pressure Jet Burners (Gas and Oil Firing)
· Process Burners – Laundries, Food Processing Oven Burners
· Steam Boiler Plant
· Domestic Boilers within Commercial/Industrial Premises
As part of our maintenance works, we carry out function and health checks on most associated plantroom equipment including:
· Heating Pumps
· Pressurisation Units
· Expansion Vessels
· Control Valves
· Control Panels
· Gas SSOV’s.
We offer a range of maintenance contracts to suit your needs and will automatically arrange service visits when they are due – giving you peace of mind that the maintenance is in our care and allowing you to get on with your day-to-day activities.
With our maintenance contracts, our fully trained Gas Engineers are available 24/7, so yet again, you have the peace of mind we are always on hand to help.